Fundamentals of DAS
Course Length: Approximately 30 minutes
- Self-Guided PowerPoint Training Presentation
- Fundamentals of DAS Competency Exam
- $49 per individual
Instructions for Individuals:
Getting started on your certification is a quick 3-step process.
- Create a User Account (as simple as your name, email, choosing a username & password).
- Log in into your new account and Enroll into the education course (this is where you will make your $49.00 payment)
- After you’ve completed your payment, you’ll be redirected back to the course where you can log in and begin your training and then take the certification exam.
Upon successful completions of a score of 70% or better, we will be notified of your results.
You will receive your Fundamentals of DAS Completion certificate by emailed within 2 business days upon successful completion of your exam. This will be personalized PDF documents which you can print out.
Instructions for Company Groups of 5 or more:
Getting your company group started will require you to:
- Choose the number of enrollment slots you need and complete your payment using the PayPal button below.
- Get your employees registered into our online system by filling out the group enrollment form with each individual’s First Name, Last Name, and Email: CLICK HERE FOR FORM
- During regular business hours, please call or email our office to confirm your group purchase and that you have filled out the group enrollment form. Phone: 816-246-8080 / Email: email@example.com
- The group administrator will receive back by email confirmation of the group’s enrollment and login password for each individual. (Please allow up to 1 business day for enrollment information.)
- The group administrator can then pass along login information to each individual who can login and begin their training.
Upon each individual’s successful completion, they will receive their Fundamentals of DAS certificate by email within 2 business days. These will be personalized PDF documents which they can print out.
SafetyNet Training may be contacted directly at: